Prof. Vipin P Veetil
- Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Paris 1 Panéthon-Sorbonne and CNRS 2018.
- Ph.D Economics, George Mason University. United States of America. 2016.
- Certificate in Computational Social Science, George Mason University. United States of America. 2015.
- Master in Finance, Collegio Carlo Alberto. Italy. 2010.
- Master in Law and Economics, Erasmus Mundus Program. Erasmus University Rotterdam (The Netherlands), University of Bologna (Italy), and University of Aix-Marseille 3 (France). 2008.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors) Economics, Hindu College, University of Delhi. India. 2006.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, Shanghai American School. China. 2003.
- Agent-based Computational Economics
- Monetary Economics
- Production Networks
- Non-Tatonnement Processes
Share This Speaker