Organised by Centre for Competition Law & Policy, NUALS
- Labour Rights under globalised environment
- Globalisation and International labour standards
- International Agencies and Labour rights
- Trends and Challenges of Domestic Labour Laws
- Protection of rights of Unorganised Workers
- Labour Rights and Gender equity
- Issues and challenges of Migrant Workers
Call for Papers:
Quality research papers, including field studies, from scholars, researchers, bar & bench, teachers, NGOs/civil societies and students are invited.
One co-author is permitted. Co-author is also required to pay registration charges.
Guidelines for research papers
All research papers shall be subject to the scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software and the approval of the Editorial Board. Selected quality research papers will be published in the form of a book with ISBN No.
The research paper should be thematic, and identification of sub-themes is highly appreciated. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings. The research papers preferably not less than 5000 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1″ margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application. Footnotes should follow Blue Book citation. Endnotes are not allowed.
At the end of the paper, there should be a brief profile of the author with E-mail ID, contact number and address.